We haven’t given Martinis much love around here because we kind of assume we’ve all been there done that. But, when our friends at Juliska offered up their gorgeous Martini set for a holiday giveaway, it got us rethinking this classic cocktail. Here is a very slight twist on the classic, a Citrus Vodka Martini Cocktail recipe with a twist.
Citrus Vodka Martini Cocktail Recipe
- 2 1/2 ounces vodka (I like the St George Spirits Citrus Vodka)
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth (such as Dolin)
- Ice cubes
- 1 strip of orange peel twist for garnish
- Castelvetrano olives for garnish (optional)
- Combine the vodka and vermouth in a mixing glass or pitcher and fill halfway with ice. Stir until chilled then strain into a chilled coupe or Martini glass. Twist the peel over the top of the drink then drop in, garnish with an olive (if desired) and serve.