Two of our favorite summer drinks? An ice-cold margarita or a glass of rosé? So we figured why not combine them?!?! May we present to you the Raspberry Rosé Margarita Cocktail recipe! You’ll love it!
Raspberry Rosé Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces 100% agave silver tequila
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup or simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Handful fresh raspberries plus more for garnish
- Ice cubes
- 4 ounces dry rose wine
- 3 to 4 Lime slices for garnish
- To make the margarita, place the tequila, lime juice, agave, raspberries, and rosé in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake well until chilled and frosty, about 15 to 20 seconds. Strain the margarita into a rocks glass filled with ice (with a salted rim, if desired). Garnish with a few more raspberries, a few slices of the lime and serve.