If you’re making pumpkin pie or any other Fall dessert, chances are, you already have these ingredients lying around. Slightly spiced, a little sweet, this Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Smoothie recipe is becoming my go-to Fall smoothie.
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk or your favorite nut milk
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- Combine everything in a blender and process until smooth. Serve, topped with additional cinnamon and nuts or pumpkin seeds, as desired.