This Green Goddess Smoothie recipe, is my go-to smoothie whenever I need a quick snack or an easy, healthy breakfast. The almond milk, kale, mango combination is a great smoothie base so feel free to riff on it and change it to your liking with an addition like strawberries or pumpkin purée.
Green Goddess Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup cold almond milk
- 2/3 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 medium fresh or frozen ripe banana
- 3 leaves stemmed kale (about 1/2 cup packed)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon raw flax seeds
- Combine everything in a blender and process until very smooth, about 2 minutes.