What do we love about the new Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka?
It’s not only an innovative twist on classic vodka but also a gorgeous blush color that’s perfect for spring. Its balanced flavor (with notes of apple, sweet pea blossoms, and cranberry) means you don’t want to make a cocktail that overshadows it.
Something light and fresh is perfect, like, say, a Sangria, a French 75, or this rose raspberry lavender spritzer that’s perfect for a brunch setting. You can make the raspberry lavender syrup in advance and then you simply shake the drinks up during brunch. We suggest setting up a cocktail station at your brunch table because guests love watching the cocktails being made right in front of them! And let this Rosé Raspberry Lavender Spritzer Cocktail recipe be the center of attention!
Rosé Raspberry Lavender Spritzer Cocktail Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups (about 16 ounces or 1 pint) fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender buds
- 1 1/2 ounces Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka
- 1 ounce raspberry lavender syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices thinly sliced, for garnish
- Fresh lavender buds for garnish
- Make The Lavender Simple Syrup: Place the sugar and water in a medium saucepan and stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce to a simmer. Add the raspberries and, using the back of a potato masher or a large fork, mash the berries until all broken up. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes then remove from heat. Add the lavender and set the mixture aside to steep until it tastes of raspberries and lavender, about 20 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, pushing on the berry mixture to extract most of the juice. Discard the solids and set the syrup aside until ready to use. Makes about 1 cup of syrup (enough syrup for 8 cocktails).TIP: Syrup can be made up to 2 weeks in advance – store refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Make One Cocktail: For one drink, place a few ice cubes and water in a coupe glass to chill and set aside until ready to use.Combine 1 1/2 ounces of the Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka with 1 ounce of the raspberry lavender syrup, and 1/2 ounce of freshly-squeezed lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Add enough ice to fill the shaker 3/4 of the way then close and shake until the shaker is thoroughly chilled, about 15 seconds.Discard the ice water from the coupe glass then strain the cocktail into the chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a slice of lime and a bud of lavender and serve immediately.