Made with Italian rose and the bittersweet Italian aperitif, Cocchi Americano, this Italian Sangria Cocktail recipe is my summery twist on classic Sangria with fresh peaches and tons of strawberries.
Italian Sangria Cocktail Recipe
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry rose wine or an Italian rosato wine
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 1/3 cup Cocchi Americano or brandy
- 2 firm ripe peaches cut into eights
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and halved
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Ice cubes
- Combine the wine, orange liqueur, Cocchi Americano, half of the peaches, and strawberries in a pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Add in the club soda, some fresh strawberries, and serve over ice.