This Oil Packed Tuna And Arugula Salad recipe is a filling and healthy salad recipe with flavors reminiscent of Italy, we love making this salad with high quality oil-packed tuna because it makes the dish!
Oil Packed Tuna And Arugula Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Kosher salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 5 handfuls baby arugula
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 6 ounces oil-packed tuna
- 2 to 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado pitted and sliced
- Make The Balsamic Vinaigrette: Whisk together lemon juice, balsamic, Dijon, and a pinch of salt and crank of pepper in a small nonreactive bowl until well combined. Add honey to taste and slowly whisk in olive oil until well combined. Taste and add more salt, pepper, or honey as desired.
- Serve The Tuna Salad: Arrange arugula in a salad serving bowl and top with beans, quinoa, tuna, feta, and avocado. Drizzle with half the dressing and serve, passing additional dressing on the side.