Rachel shared this Lavender Bellini Cocktail chic recipe with us and, true to her style, it’s a twist on a classic that’s elegant enough to serve for a wedding toast yet easy enough to serve at an upcoming Sunday brunch.
Lavender Bellini Cocktail Recipe
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup unrefined cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried culinary lavender buds
- Chilled brut sparkling wine
- Fresh peach juice
- For the lavender simple syrup: Bring water and lavender to boil in a small saucepan. Once water boils add sugar while whisking until sugar dissolves. Lower heat and allow to simmer for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat, strain lavender flowers out of mixture, and allow to cool before using.
- To Make The Lavender Bellini: Add 1 tablespoon lavender simple syrup to a champagne flute. Pour in champagne and top with peach juice. (I typically do one part champagne to one part peach juice but you can create based on your own taste). I garnished with a lavender bloom.