One of our favorite twists on classic lemonade is this Rosemary Melonade recipe!
This exotic blend sips like a fancy cocktail, but skips the hefty bar tab. Melon is hydrating, and rich in vitamin C and anti-inflammatory lycopenes, while rosemary contributes awesome flavor and antibacterial backup. The combination makes this your secret immunity agent! Throw in the jalapeño for an added cleanse and kick.
Go stock up on all your cooking essentials then head into the kitchen, make this, and share it with us by tagging @saltandwind and #swsociety on social!
Rosemary Melonade Recipe
- 3 cups roughly chopped seedless watermelon chilled
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 lemon peeled and seeded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until well combined.