When the weather warms up in Prince Edward wine country (aka The County), Hinterland Winery toasts the season by serving up adult slushies. We really like their thinking so we joined on in and started making this Frozen Peach Bellinis Cocktail recipe, which have quickly become a summertime favorite around here.
Frozen Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen firm ripe peaches plus fresh peach slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled brut Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or simple syrup
- Firm ripe peaches thinly sliced, for garnish
- Blend The Bellini Base: Combine frozen or peeled fresh peaches (add 1 cup of ice if using fresh peaches), orange juice, 1 1/2 cups of the sparkling wine, and simple syrup in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve The Frozen Bellinis: Divide mixture among 8 Champagne flutes then top each with a bit of sparkling wine, garnish with a peach slice, and serve.