We talk a lot around here about what we do when we’re on the road or preparing to travel but this Blueberry Banana Almond Butter Smoothie is a recipe we make when we’re back home. This isn’t the fanciest smoothie out there but it’s a keeper because with the base of almond milk, banana, and almond butter, you can pretty much go any direction, adding in strawberries, cocoa powder, or anything else you have on hand.
Blueberry Banana Almond Butter Smoothie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups cold almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 medium fresh or frozen ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon raw flax seeds optional
- 1 cup ice optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and thoroughly blended, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Serve.