You’ve probably noticed that we’re big fans of brunch — it’s one of our favorite ways to celebrate the weekend. As such, we’re always searching out new brunch recipes ideas and when it comes to cocktails that’s preferably something simple, sip-able, yet standout.
Just in time for Vodka Picking Season we’ve teamed up with our friends at Hangar 1® Vodka to create the ultimate winter brunch cocktail inspired by all the citrus here in our home state of California.
So this Sparkling Sage Grapefruit Cocktail is a recipe that’s gorgeous enough to be worthy of Instagram but still simple enough to make pitchers of, so you can enjoy brunch instead of hanging in the kitchen!
Sparkling Sage Grapefruit Cocktail Recipe
- 3 ounces Hangar 1® Straight Vodka
- 7 ounces chilled brut sparkling wine
- 4 ounces freshly-squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces elderflower liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup or homemade sage honey syrup (see tip below)
- Fresh sage leaves for garnish
- Half moons of ruby red grapefruits for garnish
- Make The Cocktail: Combine Hangar 1® Straight Vodka, sparkling wine, grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, simple or honey syrup in a pitcher and stir to combine. Fill serving glasses with ice and a slice of grapefruit and sprig of sage, if using, then top with cocktail mixture and serve.