Tell us if you relate: you start planning for the holidays and realize making a menu that accommodates everyone is nearly impossible. There's your friend who's vegan, an Aunt who went gluten free, and your cousin will throw a fit if there is any dairy in sight. Enter this salad aka the only side dish you'll need this holiday season.
Yes, those are bold words we know, but hear us out: it’s suuuuper simple to make, can be made up to three days ahead, and is free from all (okay, most) the allergies! We made this recipe for our friends over at KitchenAid (btw, it's even faster to make if you use a disc shredder on your food processor!) and have been taking it to all the potlucks and Friendsgivings to date with major success. Anyways, enough talk! Check the swoony photos below then head over to KitchenAid for the full recipe!
Need help planning your next food-focused trip? We specialize in just that! Read about our concierge and itinerary planning services, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out this survey and we'll get right back to you!
Connect With Salt & Wind
- Travel on our next Salt & Wind trip or let us plan your next vacation!
- Download one of our Digital Travel Guides!
- Stay in the know and sign up for our newsletter
- Join the Salt & Wind Facebook Group for food and travel advice
More on Salt & Wind
- Essential Travel Tips To Know Before Visiting Spain
- Swoony Photos Of Our Salt & Wind Trips to Baja California
- How To Host A Tamale-Making Party
Sponsored Content: This post was brought to you by KitchenAid, but all content, ideas, and words are our own. Thanks for supporting these sponsors who allow us to keep Salt & Wind up and running.