Did you see? Salt & Wind is doing boutique group trips to Baja California and they're a total blast.
A small group of foodies crosses the border south into Mexico and we introduce our travelers to all our food friends throughout Baja California.
There was lots of eating, food tours with our friends Club Tengo Hambre, photos by the talented Joanne Pio, as well as a visit to an art gallery, some boutique shopping, mezcal sipping, lots of wine tasting, and some really fun gift bags filled with some of our favorite food and travel products!
Take a peek into it all and come join our next trip! We're going back to Baja this Fall — head to travel.saltandwind.com for details!
Connect With Salt & Wind Travel
- Explore The Salt & Wind Travel Services
- Join Our Virtual Cooking Club
- Shop Our Store For Cooking And Travel Inspo
- Have Us Craft You A Custom Travel Itinerary
- Download Our Digital Travel Guides For Food Lovers
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
More Mexico On Salt & Wind Travel
- How To Host A Tamale-Making Party
- What To Eat and Where To Eat In Baja California
- Mexico Travel Guide: Where To Eat, Shop, and Stay In Todos Santos
Photo Credit: All photos by Joanne Pio