Palm Springs. Just saying it brings forth images of old-school Hollywood, modern architecture, and relaxed vacation style. In the spirit of classic Palm Springs, we're doing a little design daydreaming -- here a few things we'd have in our dream desert house as well as a few items we'd don while relaxing poolside.
- City Plate -- Palm Springs
- Chanel June Nail Polish
- Jute Wedge Slingback
- Shakuhachi Bustier Bikini
- Desert Refresh iPod Case
- Palm Springs Block Pillow
- Ditte Sofa, Agave Ikat Print
- Raphael Leather Weekend Bag
- Herman Miller Eames DAR Chair
- Pave Heart Studs
More California on Salt & Wind
- California Travel Guide: Where To Eat, Shop, and Stay In Palm Springs
- San Francisco To Palm Springs: The Ultimate Long Weekend California Road Trip Itinerary
- Wine Tasting In San Diego: 5 Urban Wineries to Try Now
Did you know we lead boutique food and wine tours for food lovers? Come join our next Salt & Wind trip!
P.S. If you liked this story, you'll probably like our newsletter too!