What do you say that we forget about everything on our to-do lists (unless, of course, it's a fun one like this), all the chores and the errands and things that make our heads spin... and why don't we have a spring-time party instead? Does that sound good to you?
If you're not totally convinced, just take a peek at our favorite pins this week. They're all inspired by the idea of a perfect spring gathering: outside enjoying the sun, friends all around, florals everywhere and one really beautiful cake.
The pins, in order from top to bottom:
1. Garden Party in an Orange Grove - A dinner party in an orange grove is now on my bucket list, thankyouverymuch.
2. Vintage Suitcase - If you're celebrating outside of your home, tote along props (in a vintage suitcase of course) for perfect party pics.
3. Party Cake with Edible Flowers - A cake with edible flowers would be the perfect finale to any spring party - DesignLoveFest outdid herself with this beauty!
4. Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail - I love everything about these elegant cocktails, made with Lillet Rose, gin and grapefruit.
5. Picnic on the Lake - Totally redefines the idea of "picnic by the lake" and now I need to go see who of my friends has a canoe...
What were some of your favorite pins this week?